Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Why Affiliate Marketing is the Best Business Model When You Are Getting Started Online

I believe that affiliate marketing is the best model to start with when you are new to Internet marketing. It gives you the opportunity to partner with some of the biggest names in your niche before you have even met them. It also gives you a bird's eye view of the entire process so that you can see how each step is done by those how have been working online for many years. So from the very beginning you are able to see how things work while learning how to do it yourself and make money in the meantime.

When you are starting out online, no one knows who you are or what you do. It is up to you to let the world know this through your blog, interactions on social media sites, and more. Once you promote someone's product as an affiliate, that person will know exactly who you are. Even if you just sell a few products for them you can be assured they know your name. This happened for me during my first year online. I had promoted someone's program and they wanted to know more about me. The result was that I was mentioned on one of their calls and I had a rush of people who signed up to be on my list. this can be an amazing boost for you when you are just getting started in your online business.

From the very beginning, I only promoted people and products I had used personally. This just seemed to make sense. You wouldn't want someone in your personal life recommending a babysitter they had never left their children with, or a restaurant they had never eaten at. Recommendations based on personal experiences are always better received. Imagine if you told someone about a great pizza place. They took your advice, but had some questions, "Where do I park?", "Do I need a reservation?" They would look at you quite strange if you looked back and said "I don't know I have never eaten there!"

Take a look at the products and courses you have taken that are related to your niche. Choose one or two and become an affiliate for them. This will be the beginning of you being able to build your business based on the affiliate marketing model. Affiliate marketing should be one of the keys to getting started and maintaining a profitable online business.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Glyn,
    Thanks for connecting with me on Twitter.
    I see you're also a marketing mentor.
    I've been in the real estate trade of 16 years and continue to learn everyday.

    Recently, I was introduced to a marketing resource that is unlike anything I've ever seen.

    I'd be interested in your opinion, check it out www.Simple2Blog.com

    Let's connect.


    Mike Skafas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start earning $12 per USA lead at http://buzurl.com/il70 just register and head over to PPA section to grab your link & start making money. Also learn http://waystomakeeasymoneyonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click on my link and sign up its super EASY way of making money online!!! I advise you to go for it now! http://www.50dollarJob.com/index.php?refer=14427

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,My first visit to your site.Your site offers valuable information.I am very impressed to watch your KEYWORD and products. Your site is very nice.I like you and your site.....Best of luck.....
    SEO / SEM / SMM - Expert

    ReplyDelete
  5. your artical is very helpful to me.i hope i can start my business by your post.SEO - Expert

    ReplyDelete